Friday, February 10, 2012

friday fixations

Here are 14 of my favourite pins for February 14th:



I just want something simple to make
{lace tape} Use this to embellish cards, envelopes, or candies.
{love bugs} Because boys need Valentines, too. (The jar card is a free printable!)
{scratch off lottery tickets} Combine this with the love coupons (below) or use it to send a secret message. I had no idea it would work but apparently, you can paint the scratch off paint right onto a picture. Of your choosing. A picture... get where I'm going with this?

I've got the whole weekend to scheme
{couch picnic} I love the idea of having a picnic on the couch. It's just about our most favourite place -- he even asked me to marry him on it. It's that perfect.
{heart warmer} The basement is a little cooler than the rest of the house, so I think it would be super cute to have this around for our toes. It would be even better if a hot water bottle were involved instead (I'm kicking myself for not buying one when I saw them at Christmas).

But I do own a printer and I like free stuff...
{watercolour pink} I love this shade of pink. It's almost like melon.
{pink bird} This love bird card also comes with a matching envelope.
{valentine labels} These were designed to wrap around envelopes, but I think it would make more sense to wrap them around a chocolate bar or a package of candy.
{owls} And other cute school-style Valentine's cards. It was really hard choosing just one to pin (the banana card is calling my name, too)!
10 {love coupons} Hasn't everyone made coupon gifts before? If you haven't, now's your chance (plus these are a little more stylish than the crayon and construction paper ones of my youth). This also comes with a matching card.

I'm out of colour ink and have no time!
11 {sriracha card} Idle Husband loves this stuff. I just love the slogan.
12 {geeky cards} I'm really liking the retro styling on these. Maybe it's because I've started watching Mad Men.
13 {pocket animals} If your loved one has a favourite animal, you might find it here. (I can't find our animal! Extra credit: sculpt your own using air drying clay.)
14 {pink domo} I love his nerdy glasses and colour. Don't worry about ordering online. I spotted these at Urban Outfitters, too.

As usual, you can find tons more ideas (especially DIY ideas and more free printables) over on Pinterest!

No comments: