Tuesday, January 1, 2013

january desktop wallpaper

Happy new year! I hope you all had an awesome holiday season!

This is a pretty simple desktop wallpaper this month. I needed something calm and quiet after all the festivities.

sparkles169

iPhone/iPod (these are sized for iPhone5 and the newer version of the iPod, but they should still work on the old ones)

I was also making my calendar for the year and mom expressed interest in having a mini calendar, so I made up this smaller zodiac/lunar calendar (cuz she's into that stuff and who isn't, really?).

january_zodiac

I designed it so I could fit two horizontally on one standard letter-sized paper, so this should fit on half of one. But, you know, print it out and cut it down however you like! (Just be cool as these are for personal use only -- thanks!)

Get it here.

No comments: